Hi its Nazmin I m Frm Australia

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
chadny013

Hi its Nazmin I m Frm Australia

Post by chadny013 »

Hi everyone i m From Australia. I finished my Masters of professional accounting, now studying professional year of accounting.The reason i m taking IELTS is for immigration purpose. I have to get 7 each. Last time i set for IELTS i got 6.5 in Listening, 7 in Reading, 6 in Writing and 8 in Speaking. I really have to improve my writing. Please help me. I m also following ryan in youtube. The channel is very helpful. I am very happy to being here.
Regards
Nazmin
Elise

Re: Hi its Nazmin I m Frm Australia

Post by Elise »

I am new here and I am looking for ielts speaking partners who are aiming for 7+

my level is around 7 in speaking,and probably 7.5 overall

my writing is pretty good,with a number of times scoring 7+

please add my Skype:elise_ielts2014

see you online then~ :D
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

chadny013 wrote:Hi everyone i m From Australia. I finished my Masters of professional accounting, now studying professional year of accounting.The reason i m taking IELTS is for immigration purpose. I have to get 7 each. Last time i set for IELTS i got 6.5 in Listening, 7 in Reading, 6 in Writing and 8 in Speaking. I really have to improve my writing. Please help me. I m also following ryan in youtube. The channel is very helpful. I am very happy to being here.
Regards
Nazmin
Hi Nazmin,

It is very nice to meet you. It sounds as though you are within reach of your goal. Growing your writing score from 6 to 7 requires plenty of practice and feedback. Please post a few samples to these boards and someone will get back to you with grammatical cleanup.

Good luck,
Ryan
chadny013

Post by chadny013 »

hi Ryan,
Thanks for your reply. I will try my best. Just post a task 2, Can it possible for you to check please, so i can really understand what to focus on.

Thanks
Nazmin
my id : chadny013