please assess my writing task 2 .

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
wajidnaeem

please assess my writing task 2 .

Post by wajidnaeem »

Some say that the standard of behaviour among children has worsened and that this is their parents' fault; others say that schools are to blame. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

In today's world,the attitude and the morality of young people is degrading and the result can be clearly seen in the form of bad behaviour of youngsters in the communities around the world.Many argue that parents are to be blamed for their children detrimental behaviour while others believe that institutions are responsible for this matter.I believe that the elders of the family should take responsibility in regards to this crucial issue.Let's discuss this in detail below.

To begin with, one camp of the people supports the idea that juveniles spend most of their time with their parents and they play a great role in the development of their child’s behaviour.For instance,younger generation looks up to their elders as role models and their way of communication and living leaves a prominent impression on the actions of their descendants.It is more likely that they get their habits from their family members.This shows that parents are responsible for their offspring degraded acts in the society.

However, many others suggest that schools and colleges are leaving a negative impression on the characters of young people.To support this idea,it is presumed that the standard of education has dropped and teachers are not keen to improve the moral values of their students.This lures pupils into unlawful and immoral activities which results in misconduct as well as poor behaviour performance by these people.

In conclusion,both sides of the argument have valid point of views regarding the manners of the younger generation. In my view,the senior members of the families should present themselves role models to the kids which can help them to build moral values and this way they can prove to be fruitful members of the society.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: please assess my writing task 2 .

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Once again, the fact that the main paragraphs are of similar length to the introduction tells us that points have not been sufficiently developed. To be honest, they are so undeveloped as to be meaningless.

Why have education standards dropped? Why aren't parents acting in a moral way?

All the best,
David