David, Thanks again for reviewing.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
monir301

David, Thanks again for reviewing.

Post by monir301 »

The continued rise in the world’s population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.

What are the causes of this continued rise?
Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity?

A sufficient number of people are wealth for a nation as well as for a world. There is hardly any man who doesn’t face any problem for over growth population. Certainly I believe that the continued growth of population is not only the greatest problem but also the threat for us to survive.

One of the main causes why this growth is continuing is ignorance. Surely, some people have no idea about the future. They think, they have the ability to feed their children, so they have the right to take more babies. For example, in Bangladesh, not a new problem, about 34% people have ignorance for their family planning- according to UNICEF. Moreover, it is also common among in parents is child preference. Interestingly, only for child preference, parents would like to take another baby.In this situation they don’t think about human resource-whether male or female. Even sometimes it can be heard from parents is that they are taking a new baby only for their security in old age. One of my relatives has four sons and behind the reason is future security. So, it is becoming clear that lacking of family planning fuels to increase the population so faster.

I think, of course, population problem is the greatest ever we have faced. There are some clues that indicate us about its effects. Unfortunately, in job sector and also the unemployment rate tell us how this problem is. Lately, we have to struggle to get a simple job because of over applicants. In addition, decreasing the land for living also tells us about the real situation of the problem. This population growth will take its toll from us. As far as I am concerned that this problem may be threaten to our existence in this world.

In conclusion, although numerous of reasons to rise the population, we’ve to come forward to minimize the growth. Since population is the asset, so we should guide the asset in a proper way and maintain this flow in balance direction.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: David, Thanks again for reviewing.

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

First main paragraph - I think you need to explain what you mean by 'ignorance'. Later, you mention that people have more children partly to have security. That's not ignorance. That's probably a smart move!

Second main paragraph - The unemployment RATE is the percentage of people who have no job. This does not rise with total population. As an economy grows, there are more jobs available. That's the link you need to look at. If you are smart and struggling to get a job, why not start your own business?

All the best,
David