Hi, David, could you please check my work please.......

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Raihan Sultana

Hi, David, could you please check my work please.......

Post by Raihan Sultana »

Success measured by wealth and material

Success depends on types of goal. Not only wealth and material measures success but it can be depend on persons satisfaction also. Nowadays, people often do not even satisfied to getting money. However, this view has been criticized by others. Before giving any opinion it should be discussed from both ends.

First and foremost, person can be success to achieving his goal. Person wants to see him / her self a good position in a company or wants to make into him or her self something better from other. Scientists are success by their great invention. Furthermore, for a teacher success is hidden among the make a students better future to providing them good lesson. Apart from this, whether entrepreneur make lot of money or increase his or her business but the success is here that the honor. In addition, parents wants to grow their children with good manner , healthy and better education and they feel success when kids achieve a good result. As far as I concern that, different levels people measures their success by different way.

On the other hand, without wealth it is difficult to achieve the goal. For developing a country successfully a country has to wealthy and full of material enough. Moreover, absent of enough good a company will never disperse its range along with it would not be able to produce enough product. Availability of product ensure that the company has ability to fulfill the market demand. Besides that, without spending money no one can be able to reach their target place – from a students to a presidents goal everyone have to strong financially and materially.

It is pertinent to note that, it is not necessary to become success had to wealthy. It needs to know that how much satisfaction a person gain then he or she would be succeed his or her life. So in this regard, my opinion is against of the statement.
monir301

Re: Hi, David, could you please check my work please.......

Post by monir301 »

person can be success to achieving his goal
A Person can be successful by achieving his desired goal.
Scientists are success by their great invention
Scientists are successful by their great invention
whether entrepreneur make lot of money or increase his or her business but the success is here that the honor
whether entrepreneurs make lots of money or increase their business but the success is here that the honor
parents wants to grow their children with good manner
parents want to grow their children with good manner
For developing a country successfully a country has to wealthy and full of material enough
I am not sure what do you want to say ?
from a students to a presidents goal everyone have to strong financially and materially.
from a student to a president goal everyone has to strong financially and materially.
it is not necessary to become success had to wealthy
it is not necessary to become successful had to wealthy