Task1- seek for help- looking for a part-time job

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task1- seek for help- looking for a part-time job

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.

Write a letter to this friend. In your letter

 Give details of your study plans
 Explain why you want to get a part-time job
 Suggest how your friend could help you find a job

Dear John,

I hope this letter finds you in a good health and the preparation for your examination is going smoothly. I am writing to see if I could ask your assistant to help me find a part-time job.

As you know that I am coming to Melbourne in a two weeks’ time as well as commence study on 12th of February. My lessons will hold on Thursday and Friday only. I will have plenty of leisure time, hence, I would like to look for the causal job as a nanny. Since, I am going to study the childcare course and I would like to gain much experience of taking care of children. I believe that experience will be valuable for my future career path and for my potential employer too. In addition, if I am able to have a job, then it also can address my financial constraint.

I was wondering that if it is possible for you to help me to ask your friends, whether they need someone to take care their children or not. I would be greatly appreciated for your assistance in this matter. Anyway, see you two weeks later and I am really looking forward to meet you again.

Best Regards
Jenny
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Task1- seek for help- looking for a part-time job

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

A very good letter. Points are clear and well-expressed. Mistakes are minor and range of grammar and vocabulary is good.

Well done!
David
rairaichan0115

Re: Task1- seek for help- looking for a part-time job

Post by rairaichan0115 »

thank you for your valuable comments! thank you David!!