Could you Pls Check my Task -2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
monir301

Could you Pls Check my Task -2

Post by monir301 »

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Answer:

It is firmly believe that everybody in our society wants the punishment of a criminal. Some people are on the favor of fixed punishment for each type of crime and others are on the favor of inspecting the behind circumstances. In my opinion, the judges should take into account the circumstances of an individual crime.

Most of the sociologists think that before judging someone, the vital issues-circumstances, motivation and so on- are taken into account. They have some logics to support their position. First of all, a crime may happen unconsciously. Therefore, the criminal had no intention for that and this criminal also repentant for his crime. So, it would be unwise to give punishment without considering the situation. Secondly, analysis the circumstance will help to think about this crime and the general people also could keep themselves from such crime- which is happened unwillingly. The most important fact, thirdly, is that without considering the inner things, innocent people will also get the punishment which is not acceptable. It is pertinent to say that scrutinizing everything behind the crime will help declining on the punishment rather than fixed punishments.

However, a group of people has strong support for fixed punishment for each type. In addition to them, a study was spearheaded by some psychologist since 2008, and the result was about 43% of people think that fixed punishment could reduce the tendency for crime. Therefore, as people are aware of the punishment, they will try to avoid these severe punishments. For example- in India, a common crime is rape. So, the government has already announced the punishment-death. Moreover, to reduce cyber crimes, especially scandals and religious, it is the best way to fix the punishment before. Though there are lots of logics to support the fixed punishment, as far as I am concerned that we should always be taken into account the inner factors otherwise it will not be effective.

Last but not least, criminals should get the condign punishment that helps others to make them in a right way. However, before giving any punishment we should think the circumstances otherwise injustice will be established.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Could you Pls Check my Task -2

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Overall, a good essay. Some mistakes with grammar and vocab, but meaning is generally clear and the arguments are reasonable and developed to some extent.

Well done!
David