Task1 - Letter to find- alter a new job

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task1 - Letter to find- alter a new job

Post by rairaichan0115 »

You have recently started work in a new company.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter

 Explain why you changed jobs
 Describe your new job
 Tell him/her your other news

Dear John,

I hope this letter find you in a good health. I have a good news to share with you. I have changed my job recently. As you are no doubt aware that my previous company is very far away from my house. I had to take one and half hour to commute to it. I was really tired of it. Also, that job was demanding me to spend much time on it as well as it has resulted in reducing my privacy time with my loved ones. Hence, I determined to change my job.

At my present job, which is very near to my place. I only have to take 5 minute tram to reach there. As I can save my time for traffic. In addition, I can frequently finish my job on time everyday. So that I can have much time with my son. The most important thing is that I can gain the same amount of salary as my former job.

In fact, I am writing to you with regard to my son’s birthday party. I would like to invite you and your family to join his party on 15th of January. It will commence at 12pm. Well, it is time to go. Please don’t forget my invitation and hope to see you all soon.

Best Regards,

Jenny Chan
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Task1 - Letter to find- alter a new job

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi Jenny!

Another very good letter!

All the best,
David