Please kindly value my task2-libraries

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jennylfm

Please kindly value my task2-libraries

Post by jennylfm »

Students have an easy access to online information these days, the libraries are no longer needed. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Nowadays, online information is easily accessible for numerous students, especially for who come from the developed countries. There, it is felt by some that the libraries are not in need anymore. In my opinion, I disagree with this notion. This will be proved by analysing how the libraries can enhance the efficiency of the students’ study as well as offer professional assistance to them.

An very importance aspect of libraries is to improve the efficiency of the students’ study. It is mainly because of the well-organised and good quality materials in the libraries. It is considerably convenient and easy for students to find the information needed, at the same time, can save much of the limited study time for students. Thus, students can concentrate on their study. By contract, online information are commonly uncategorised and misinformed due to the poor control. It is time-consuming for students in search of online information wanted, which may waste many invaluable their study time. Therefore, the libraries are needed in assistance of their study by students.

On the other hand, the library can offer professional and trained assistance to the students. For instance, when students encounter any difficulties to access the information you want, knowledge and friendly librarians are available to assist them locating these materials. For online information, it is likely for the students to address the problem by themselves they have any problems. Furthermore, there are still thousands of millions students from many developing and poor countries such as African and South asian, who are not able to access online information by computers or via internet. For them, the libraries play a dominant role for their study. After analysing this, it is very apparent that libraries will always be needed for students.

In conclusion, following the analysis of well-labeled and reliable materials as well as trained help offered in the libraries, it is clear that libraries are always in need for the students. It is expected that online information will act as a supplement of the libraries and aid them providing good services for students.
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Please kindly value my task2-libraries

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!

Introduction - Very good.

First main paragraph - Well-developed with examples.

Second main paragraph - Not 'On the other hand ...' 'In addition' would be better as you are not introducing the opposing point of view. The example of less developed countries does not prove that libraries will ALWAYS be needed.

Conclusion - Very good.

Overall, a very good essay with a range of vocabulary and grammatical structures used correctly.
Well done!
David