Task1-missing parcel

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task1-missing parcel

Post by rairaichan0115 »

Your mother sent a parcel a month ago but you have not received it. Write to the post office to inquire, describing what are in the parcel and ask them to find it.

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to my missing parcel which sent by my mother from Osaka, Japan. She sent it on 23 of March and I initially received it 2 weeks after she sent. The package contains those items: A yellow coat, 3CDs, 2 books and a handmade scarf which was made by sister.

While those items are not extravagant products, they mean a lot for me. They indicate how much the loved ones caring and concerning of me. You can imagine why I am so disillusioned when I did not receive them on time.

I was wondering if you could possibly help me to find it? The track number of the parcel is JP1234577. I have supplied my email address along with my mobile phone number for your convenience. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Jenny Chan
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Task1-missing parcel

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!
1. which was sent by ...
2. The second sentence makes no sense - if you have received it, it is not lost!
3. these items
4. tracking number
Point 2 is a pretty big mistake, but this is still a good letter!
Well done!
David