Task1-recommend colleague

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
rairaichan0115

Task1-recommend colleague

Post by rairaichan0115 »

Write a reference letter for a colleague who is applying for the post of finance manager in an IT company.

Dear Mr. Brown,

I am writing to recommend my colleague Mr. John. He is now applying a finance manager in your company. He joined our organization in 2000, working in the financial department. He worked hard and carefully and was appointed an assistant finance manager two years later. I have found him an excellent manager since we worked together. He has rich knowledge in budgetary control. In 2003, he was in charge of a budget rearrangement project. Because of his hard work and good management and the project was incredibly successful. He got numerous praise from the colleagues as well as from the manager. He is motivated learner, hardworking, intelligent and easy to cooperate. It is my pleasure to introduce him to you. Should you have any further queries regarding to him, please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address or phone number provided above.

Yours sincerely,

Jenny Chan
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: Task1-recommend colleague

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hello!
1. he received high praise ...
2. Actually, that's the only major mistake!
A very well written letter - congratulations on your work!
David