PLEASE KINDLY ASSES MY WRITING TASK 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Doni Nacho

PLEASE KINDLY ASSES MY WRITING TASK 2

Post by Doni Nacho »

Some people say that parents have the most important role in a childs development However others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence.
In todays globalized world obtaining a satisfactory position in fortification child life style is a different of opinion however whether parents have the most increasingly essential role in a childs improvement or other entertaiment such as television or friends have the most positive impact for higher standards of living as well as productivity per capita.
There are good grounds for arguing that parents regarded as the best credible source which child can rely on them freely.For instance when i was a child i used to have difficulties i could not persevere my education as it used to be without helping of my parents but quickly realized so as to plausible way with helping of my parents.Finally i believe that young generation would lead happier lives with assisting of their parents.
Equally in favour of entertaiment most notably television have volatile impact for child because sometimes tv could give a false data.My vehement desire at school is the best example here.When i studied at school i had one friend who let me down when i have a propensity to regard him as my best friend.As my experience show i could not consider my friend as a credible source whom i can belive.
As the above discussion show it is difficult to say that television are more benefited than parents fulfillment.Parents regarded as a credible source which play a vital role in childs development.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: PLEASE KINDLY ASSES MY WRITING TASK 2

Post by Flick »

Doni Nacho wrote:Some people say that parents have the most important role in a childs development However others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence.

In today's globalized world, obtaining a satisfactory position in fortification child life style is a different of opinion however whether parents have the most increasingly essential role in a childs improvement or other entertaiment such as television or friends have the most positive impact for higher standards of living as well as productivity per capita.(<--I don't understand this sentence. It is too long. There are too many ideas included. Try to make it simple.)

There are good grounds for arguing that parents are regarded as the best source to help with a child's development. For instance, when I was a child I used to have difficulties. I was struggling at school until my parents started to help me. I believe that the younger generation would lead happier lives with the help of their parents.

Equally in favour of entertaiment most notably television have volatile impact for child because sometimes tv could give a false data.(<--I don't understand this sentence.) My vehement desire at school is the best example here.(<--Reword to: "An example of this is my own experience at school.") When i studied at school i had one friend who let me down when i have a propensity to regard him as my best friend.(<--Reword to: "My best friend at school let me down when I needed him the most.") As my experience shows I could not consider my friend as a credible source.

As the above discussion shows, it is difficult to say that television is more beneficial than parental guidance. Parents are regarded as a credible source and play a vital role in a child's development.