kindly assess my task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
musaab_taha

kindly assess my task 2

Post by musaab_taha »

Everything has two sides and children learning a foreign language is not an exception . It is useful for the children to start learning a foreign language but this is not always the case .

We must first admit that children at early age especially in the primary school are ready to absorb and accept anything they hear or learn . While this is an advantage it is also a disadvantage , since learning a foreign language make the children more open to this specific language culture that their counterparts . Therefore , they may get traditions that might conflict with their society traditions making them like strangers in their own society .

Nevertheless , learning at early age is very good . Because the children will not forget what they learnt easily . Also , it is easier to teach a young child that an adult . Because they got a fresh brain that is not troubled with all these problems and responsibilities of the adults . When it comes to the time , children has plenty of time to master the language in a short period of time .

Also , subjects that are being taught in the secondary school are basically more tedious that those in the primary school . So making learning a foreign language much easier since the children can concentrate on that . Learning a foreign language can enhance these children future job opportunities , there are know researches that imply that is learning a foreign language makes the brain work more efficiently .

In conclusion , i believe that learning a foreign language in the primary school is more useful for the children than learning it in secondary school .
Attachments
Task 2.jpg
Task 2.jpg (82.72 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
musaab_taha

Re: kindly assess my task 2

Post by musaab_taha »

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP !
musaab_taha

Post by musaab_taha »

UP UP UP UP UP UP
musaab_taha

Post by musaab_taha »

UP UP UP UP
musaab_taha

Post by musaab_taha »

UP UP UP UP !
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi!
Great idea to boost the post! :lol:

Introduction - It is useful ... but ... not always ... A little confusing.

First main paragraph - The second half of the second sentence is confusing. It might be good to reduce the sentence length. The third sentence is interesting. Do you mean that all social change is bad?

Second main paragraph - Children will not easily forget what they learnt.

The rest of the essay is quite good, but I would like to see a little more development of all the points you mention.

Grammar is reasonable and there are some good complex structures. Vocab is generally good, though there are a few areas where more clarity is needed.

All the best,
David