kindly assess my task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
musaab_taha

kindly assess my task 1

Post by musaab_taha »

The figure describe an island before and after some construction works . It can be clearly seen that the constructions did not effect the trees .

After you arrive to the island through the pier which is located in the nothren part of the island you will first enter the reception building which is located in the center of the island . Both to the east and west there are cabins for the residants shaped as a cyrcle , these cabins can be walked on foot using the footpath which connect all of these cabins .

However, the eastren part of the island contains more cabins than the western part , altough the far eastren part is completely empty but some scatterd trees . The resturnat is located in the northren part of the island which make it close to the each part of the island . The beach is located in the far west which make it very far from the eastren part .

To sum up the island has severad a lot of construction which make it now suitable for tourist .
Attachments
Task 1.jpg
Task 1.jpg (74.65 KiB) Viewed 468 times
David.IELTS.Examiner
IELTS Examiner
IELTS Examiner

Re: kindly assess my task 1

Post by David.IELTS.Examiner »

Hi!
Generally good - just a few points.
1. I think the pier is on the southern side
2. spelling - residents, circle, scattered, restaurant, eastern, northern,
3. the beach is not 'far' from anywhere on the island
Good vocabulary and grammar is reasonable.
All the best,
David