Please access my GT task 1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vivek001

Please access my GT task 1

Post by vivek001 »

Question :- You want to go camping for a week with a friend. Write a letter to the campsite giving details of when you would like to go. Also, find out if they have any vacancies at that time and how much it will cost.
Ask if they can send you information about the campsite, including its facilities and any extra costs involved ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask information from you about your next camping starting from 17th August to 23rd August. I an planning to accompany one of my close friend who has already reserved a seat for himself. Could you please confirm whether there is one more vacancy during this period.

I would also like to know, how much it will cost for a week's time. It would be useful if you could tell me about food arrangements during the trip whether we will be by our own or inclusive with prize you offer, for example. Would there be any additional charges for any activity? It would be more beneficial if you could provide the list of items we must need to carry along with us. I enjoy camping a lot and I am hopeful that it is going to be an amazing trip too. I would be eagerly waiting about the places we are going to explore during the camping. It would be even more helpful if you send me the details of medical arrangements we are going to have.

I am looing forward to receive a positive response, at the earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely,
Vivek
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please access my GT task 1

Post by Flick »

vivek001 wrote:Question :- You want to go camping for a week with a friend. Write a letter to the campsite giving details of when you would like to go. Also, find out if they have any vacancies at that time and how much it will cost.
Ask if they can send you information about the campsite, including its facilities and any extra costs involved ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask information from you about your next camping starting from 17th August to 23rd August.(<--Reword to: "I am writing to see if you have space available from 17th to 23rd August.") I an planning to accompany one of my close friends who has already reserved a campsite for himself. Could you please confirm whether there is a vacancy during this period.

I would also like to know how much it will cost for a week's reservation. It would be useful if you could tell me about food arrangements during the trip whether we will be by our own or inclusive with prize you offer, for example.(<--Delete this sentence. It doesn't make sense.) Would there be any additional charges for any activity? It would be more beneficial if you could provide the list of items we must need to carry along with us.(<--Reword to: "Can you provide a list of recommended items we should bring with us?") I enjoy camping a lot and I am hopeful that it is going to be an amazing trip. I would be eagerly waiting about the places we are going to explore during the camping.(<--Reword to: "I am eager to explore your campsite and the surrounding area.") It would be even more helpful if you send me the details of medical arrangements we are going to have.(<--Delete this sentence.)

I am looing forward to receiving a positive response at the earliest convenience.

Yours Sincerely,
Vivek