Writing task 2. please evaluate my response to this task.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shuvro13

Writing task 2. please evaluate my response to this task.

Post by shuvro13 »

Should Government provide international aid when there is internal crisis in their own country? what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been suggested that, Whether or not the government give aid to other country while there is shortage of its own. I completely disagree with the statement given. Government responsibility is make up own's demand rather than invest it globally. Before submitting a logical conclusion i will show my reasons of contradictions with the statement.

Lots of reasons are present to refute this topic. first and foremost, Government is being made by the public in a democratic country like ours, and its for the welfare for the citizens. The government first and final duty is find out public sufferings and try to solve these as soon as possible. Secondly, Government and public correlates with each other in many different ways. for example, If, now a natural calamity comes and destroy some parts of the country with lots of people dead and loss of many valuable progress. It will indicate the government and reduce the economic growth of this country.

Another important point is that, being an effective doctor the government should take care its own patient. Government is the legal authority to provide philanthropic aid to the Capitals and can do best use of their actionable strategies to accelerate the progress of a nation. Moreover, the resources have their best use by the legal authority to the demanding sector inside. If the resources invested globally than it will be a worst condition for the country and even more crucial at the time of shortage.

To conclude, From my point of view, the government should not export the aid internationally while shortage staying of its own country. However, The country may provide resources to other country when it's have plenty of them after manage its own demand.
jesus

Re: Writing task 2. please evaluate my response to this task.

Post by jesus »

shuvro13 wrote:Should Government provide international aid when there is internal crisis in their own country? what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been suggested that, Whether or not the government should offer aid to other country while there is shortage of its own. I completely disagree with the given statement. Government responsibility is to cater their own demand rather than investing it globally. Before submitting a logical conclusion, i will show my reasons for contradictions with tangible evidences.

Lots of reasons are present to refute this topic. First and foremost, Government is being made by the public in a democratic country like ours, and its for the welfare of the citizens. The government first and final duty is to identify the problems of people, and try to solve it as soon as possible. Secondly, Government and public correlates with each other in many different ways. For example, when a natural calamity occurs, it can destroy some parts of the country with huge loss in life and property. It will encourage the government to make quick decisions, and reduce the economic growth of their country.

Another important point is that, as being an effective doctor, the government should take care of its own patient. Government is the legal authority to provide philanthropic aid to the Capitals, and can employ actionable strategies to accelerate the progress of a nation. Moreover, the resources can be utilized properly by the legal authority to the demanding areas. If the resources are invested globally than it will be a worst condition for the country, and even more crucial at the time of shortage.

To conclude, from my point of view, the government should not export the aid internationally if there is starvation on its own country. However, The country may provide resources to other country, when they have plenty of it, after managing their own demand.
- Avoid personal pronouns unless question demand.

- Follow Ryan videos on youtube.