PLease, check my essay for IELTS WT_2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
murad agayev

PLease, check my essay for IELTS WT_2

Post by murad agayev »

Topic: Public transportation is a great way to travel, particularly within a metropolis. The metro is the most convenient way to get around a city. Do you agree or disagree.

Mostly people use public transportation to travel around urban areas. Moreover, the metro is one of the modern and the most usable type of community transportation. It is agreed that the underground is the most suitable type of public transportation for commuters to reach easily their destination. Giving and analyzing some advantageous sides of the travelling by metro will show my point of view in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, people need to reduce dependence on cars in many countries for several reasons. For example, amortization and insurance expanses as well as maintenance of the cars are more expensive than the cost of ticket for riding the metro. Consequently, people tend to use the underground for its cheaper side typically. Finally, according to majority’s budgets the usage of the metro is more appropriate economically.

On the second hand, the metro do not pollute the air like other types of transportation. For instance, road transports emit harmful gases to the atmosphere that led to climate change. Because of this, people explore and understand that the underground is less detrimental for their future life. To sum up, they be wont to use the metro in order to reduce pollution in the big cities avoiding traffic daily.

In summary, evasion of over-spending on road transport and air pollution people prefer to use the metro that is faster and cheaper than other types of transportation. Thus, why the idea of the metro is the most fitting to get around cities can be supported in this essay. After analyzing this topic, it is foreseen that the well-designed underground system will be used by people mostly in the future.