essay task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
sandeep2206

essay task 2

Post by sandeep2206 »

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay?

Teaching is one of the oldest or ancient professions in the world. Even though everyone knows the prominence of teaching, some people say that students can learn by themselves. It is believed that teachers are always a better option when compared to self-learning. This can be proved by analyzing the effective way of teaching and emphasis on significant parts of the subject.

Firstly, teachers are trained to teach students in an effective way. By way of illustration, when I tried to learn C language by myself, I could not completely understand all the concepts in the subject. But, when I took C programming classes I have understood it quite well. This clearly shows that teachers make it easy to understand the subject. It is for this reason learning from teachers is always a better option than learning by themselves.

Secondly, teachers can summarize and emphasize the key contents in a subject. By way of illustration, when I tried to learn C language by myself, I had read a lot of unnecessary content which is not at all important for my job. However, I could learn all the important topics easily through the teacher. Thus, this example has shown that teachers will emphasize on important topics which is very much important in this present trend.

All in all, after analyzing both the teacher's training techniques and emphasis on necessary content, it is strongly believed that learning through teachers is always the better option than learning by themselves. It is hoped that teachers will always fulfill their responsibility
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: essay task 2

Post by Flick »

sandeep2206 wrote:Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay?

Teaching is one of the oldest professions in the world. Even though everyone knows the importance of teachers, some people say that students can learn by themselves. It is believed that teachers are always a better option when compared to self-learning. This can be proved by analyzing effective ways of teaching such as emphasizing significant parts of the subject.

Firstly, teachers are trained to teach students in an effective way. By way of illustration, when I tried to learn C language by myself, I could not completely understand all the concepts in the subject. But, when I took C programming classes I understood it quite well. This clearly shows that teachers make it easy to understand the subject. It is for this reason learning from teachers is always a better option than learning by oneself.

Secondly, teachers can summarize and emphasize the key contents in a subject. For example, when I tried to learn C language by myself, I read a lot of unnecessary content which is not at all important for my job. However, I could learn all the important topics easily through the teacher. Thus, this example has shown that teachers will emphasize important topics which is very much important in this present trend.

All in all, after analyzing both the teacher's training techniques and emphasis on necessary content, it is strongly believed that learning through teachers is always the better option than learning by oneself. It is hoped that teachers will always fulfill this responsibility.