Letter evaluation required. Any improvements?

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faty

Letter evaluation required. Any improvements?

Post by faty »

you ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks ago but you have received nothing.

Write a letter to the manager complaining about the bad service. Say when and how you ordered the cheque book. Ask how much longer you will have to wait and ask the manager what action he will take over this matter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with regard to the poor services I have received at your bank. Last week, I visited your Eastleigh Branch 1004 and requested to issue a new cheque book against my account no. 421345678900433. I was informed that it will take 3 working days for issuance and will be directly delivered at home. On the fifth day, when I visited the branch again to collect my cheque book, I was informed that my request had not been processed due to banking server error.

I was disappointed as nobody from the customer service department informed about the persevering issue, Now, I am curious to know how much time it will take for further processing as I have urgent payments inline to be paid to contractors via cheque and I am afraid if it is not done by the end of this month, I will lose my customers.

I am unsure if this matter is being taken up seriously, and therefore, request you to look into it personally. I need you to assure that the problem will get resolved and for this, estimated timelines and your action plan is awaited.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response to my query,

Regards,
Faty