please evaluate it

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

please evaluate it

Post by faruk079 »

You have just rented an unfurnished flat and a friend has told you that the Opportunity Shop in the shopping center has cheap second-hand furniture.
Write to the shop owner describing what you need and asking whether they have these items and what they cost.
Answer:
Dear Sir,

Recently, I have shifted into my new flat in your area and some furnishings are required to equip my flat. I am writing this letter to check whether the necessary furniture are available in your shop.
I am in need of a showcase, a wardrobe as well as a dress cabinet. All the items must be reconditioned because of having low cost budget. However, the quality of the products must be optimum in terms of monetary value. Furthermore, a warranty period of one year for each equipment must be provided. Additionally, the wood-made products will be prioritized rather than the steel.

Are these products under your scope of supply? Moreover, would you please estimate the probable cost of these items? Is your shop facilitated to accept the Visa credit card payment? Please let me know the answers so that I can prepare for the payment accordingly.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Faruqe Ahmed
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: please evaluate it

Post by Flick »

faruk079 wrote:You have just rented an unfurnished flat and a friend has told you that the Opportunity Shop in the shopping center has cheap second-hand furniture.
Write to the shop owner describing what you need and asking whether they have these items and what they cost.
Answer:

Dear Sir,

Recently, I have shifted into my new flat in your area and am looking for some furniture. I am writing this letter to check whether you have any of the furniture I am looking for.
I am in need of a showcase, a wardrobe, and a dress cabinet. All the items must be reconditioned because of having low cost budget.(<--Delete this sentence. Second-hand shops by default have reconditioned/cheap items, so this statement is unnecessary.) However, the quality of the products must be optimum in terms of monetary value.(<--Delete this sentence. It sounds insulting, as if you feel the shop owner might sell low quality goods.) A warranty period of one year for each piece of equipment must be provided. Additionally, wooden furniture would be preferred.

Are these products under your scope of supply? Moreover, would you please estimate the probable cost of these items? Is your shop facilitated to accept Visa credit card payments? Please let me know the answers so that I can prepare the payment accordingly.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Faruqe Ahmed