Hy

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
driele

Hy

Post by driele »

Hy, everyone

I have been studying hard for 2 months because I want to do a post graduation in a Canadian university.
In my free time I'm always trying to improve my skill and I believe this site can be powerfull and help me a lot.
Please correct me :)

thanks

Driele
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Hy

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

driele wrote:Hy, everyone

I have been studying hard for 2 months because I want to do a post graduation in a Canadian university.
In my free time I'm always trying to improve my skill and I believe this site can be powerfull and help me a lot.
Please correct me :)

thanks

Driele
When is your exam :-)?
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
Larry
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Post by Larry »

Hello Driele, welcome to the forum!
If you like my advice, you might consider checking out my website IELTS Boot Camp.

There you can find lots of speaking, writing, reading, and listening tips.

You can also find a ton of speaking practice questions.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Larry wrote:Hello Driele, welcome to the forum!
Thank you Larry, I have had a quick look at your sites already and will review further for more useful tips.

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
OnlineEnglishTeacher

OnlineEnglishTeacher wrote:
Thank you Larry, I have had a quick look at your sites already and will review further for more useful tips.
Skype students sometimes ask me about IELTS Listening and see you have many tips: "http://ieltsbootcamp.com/ielts-listening-tips".

Larry
IELTS Instructor
IELTS Instructor

Post by Larry »

Skype students sometimes ask me about IELTS Listening and see you have many tips: "http://ieltsbootcamp.com/ielts-listening-tips".
Thank you, hopefully your students will find some of the tips useful. It's a definitely a work in progress but it's getting there. I'm focusing expanding the speaking section at the moment. So the list of speaking practice questions / topic will continue to grow. In case, you have need of some practice questions for your students.

Good luck with the teaching!
If you like my advice, you might consider checking out my website IELTS Boot Camp.

There you can find lots of speaking, writing, reading, and listening tips.

You can also find a ton of speaking practice questions.