GT writing task 1. Please evaluate it with suggestion for betterment

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

GT writing task 1. Please evaluate it with suggestion for betterment

Post by faruk079 »

Question: You are looking for a part-time job at a football club.
Write a letter to the manager of the football club. In your letter:
introduce yourself
explain what experience and special skills you have
tell him/her when you think you could start
Write at least 150 words.

Answer:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a 22-year-old student and I am reading in Sports department in Dhaka University. I am writing this letter to you to seek for a part time job in your football club.
I would like to tell you that I am keenly interested in playing football, cricket and badminton. I have been playing these sports in national level for last 7 years. I am acting as a part time coach in a local club as well. My team won the Upazilla Tournament last year under my supervision. I am capable to provide my experience certificates from my educational and professional institutions.
I would prefer to work in the evenings and weekends. Also, I can commence my job from next month due to having a 3 months vacation. Also, I will be able to work as full time at that time.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully
Faruqe Ahmed
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: GT writing task 1. Please evaluate it with suggestion for betterment

Post by Flick »

faruk079 wrote:Question: You are looking for a part-time job at a football club.
Write a letter to the manager of the football club. In your letter:
introduce yourself
explain what experience and special skills you have
tell him/her when you think you could start
Write at least 150 words.

Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a 22-year-old student studying Sports in Dhaka University. I am writing this letter to see if there was any part time work available in your football club.

I am a keen football, cricket and badminton player. I have been playing these sports at a national level for the last 7 years. I am a part time coach in a local club as well. My team won the Upazilla Tournament last year under my supervision. I am happy to provide my experience certificates from my educational and professional institutions.

I would prefer to work in the evenings and weekends. Also, I am available to start from the first of next month, and will be able to work full time at that time.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully
Faruqe Ahmed
faruk079

Re: GT writing task 1. Please evaluate it with suggestion for betterment

Post by faruk079 »

Thank you.