Please evaluale my writing and predict any band score

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
faruk079

Please evaluale my writing and predict any band score

Post by faruk079 »

Question: Some people say that public libraries should be free, otherwise they are just a waste of money, especially because modern technologies and the internet allow easy access to resources. Discuss and give your point of view.

Answer: Nowadays internet has been increasingly becoming a popular source of knowledge. Although, it is true that many people do not go to libraries to read books because of getting those books in the internet, the role of libraries in this task is not trivial.
Education is the precursor for the development of a nation. Public libraries have been playing a key role for this purpose since ancient time. In public libraries one can study in peace because of having a pin drop silent environment. Also, a lot of books are there to acquire knowledge regarding almost every sector. Six months ago I went to our National Public Library in Dhaka. I was totally astonished to see the quiet environment. The environment piqued my wish to read some books. A librarian assisted me a lot to look for required books.
On the contrary, internet is also a vast source of gaining knowledge. People can embrace the erudition of any branch by just searching it in the internet. It has eased the avenues of achieving wisdom. One can browse a famous book from his home. Though it is a convenient way to gather knowledge, it has some serious side effects which cannot be overlooked. The accelerated use of internet in computers or other electronic devices affect brains and eyes of a man. Various diseases have been reported because of uninterrupted use of computers. Also, books of some renowned writers are not free to browse. Credit cards or other facilities to pay online are obligatory to get those books.
Public libraries and internet should be correlated together. Sufficient computers must be installed and facilitated with free browsing of famous writers’ books after being an active member of that library. Library authority can ask a minimum charge to download a book from online store. Thus, people can be catalyzed to come back to libraries for reading books.
To conclude, I would like to say that internet can be used to embody the idea of digitization of public libraries for optimal use of people.
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Re: Please evaluale my writing and predict any band score

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

About 6 - I was not sure you answered the question directly, as could have been possible.

339 words approx = too many - go for 275.

Make synonyms: http://www.onlineenglishteacher.org/stu ... g-synonyms.

Some people say that public libraries should be free, otherwise they are just a waste of money, especially because modern technologies and the internet allow easy access to resources. Discuss and give your point of view.

Nowadays ("the") internet has been increasingly becoming a popular source of knowledge. Although, it is true that many people do not go to libraries to read books because of getting those books ("on") in the internet, the role of libraries in this task is not trivial.
Education is the precursor for the development of a nation. Public libraries have been playing a key role for this purpose since ancient ("times") time. In public libraries one can study in peace because of having a (""pin drop"") pin drop silent environment. Also, a lot of books are there to acquire knowledge regarding almost every sector. Six months ago I went to our National Public Library in Dhaka. I was totally astonished to see the quiet environment. The environment piqued my wish to read some books. A librarian assisted me a lot to look for ("my") required books.
On the contrary, ("the") internet is also a vast source of gaining knowledge. People can embrace the erudition of any branch by just searching ("for it on") it in the internet. It has eased the avenues of achieving wisdom. One can browse a famous book from ("one's") his home. Though it is a convenient way to gather knowledge, it has some serious side effects which cannot be overlooked. The accelerated use of ("the") internet ("for") in computers or other electronic devices ("affects the brain and") affect brains and eyes of a man. Various diseases have been reported because of uninterrupted use of computers. Also, books of some renowned writers are not free to browse. Credit cards or other facilities to pay online are obligatory to get those books.
Public libraries and ("the") internet should be correlated together. Sufficient computers must be installed and facilitated with free browsing of famous writers’ books after being an active member of that library. ("Every") Library authority can ask a minimum charge to download a book from ("an") online store. Thus, people can be catalyzed to come back to libraries for reading books.
To conclude, I would like to say that ("the") internet can be used to embody the idea of digitization of public libraries for ("the") optimal use of people.
Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"
faruk079

Post by faruk079 »

Would you please give me tips me to get 7+ in writing task?
OnlineEnglishTeacher

Post by OnlineEnglishTeacher »

Free Ebook For IELTS Tips

Skype IELTS Teacher (All Sections) - Try For $1 / Also, IELTS Writing Correction (Upload): $1 Demo - Skype ID = "ieltsonlineenglishteacher"