Complaint letter - Aiming for 8 band

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jaypatel

Complaint letter - Aiming for 8 band

Post by jaypatel »

<b>You have recently come from a stay in hotel in a big city. During the time of your stay the weather was unpleasant and you was unhappy with the heating/cooling system in your room. Write a complain letter to the manager of hotel. In your letter
- Give the details of what went wrong
- Explain what you have to do to overcome the problem at that time
- What you expect manger to do.</b>

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the cooling system of your hotel room located on King street in Melbourne. My bill number is AZ-2045 and I stayed for 5 nights from 21st April.

It was really very hot and humid during this time of the year in Melbourne. When I return back to hotel after a tied day at office, my need of a sound sleep is vitally essential. However, the air condition in my room was not at all efficient to keep the interior pleasant. When I tried to contact you by phone, no one could offer me any sensible solutions. I believe you can understand how frustrated I was to discover that air condition could be repaired only after 3 days.

I regret to inform you that your service was below my expectations. You should have checked the room facilities prior to lending it to the customers. Therefore, I demand to refund me the sum of the rent of two days that was charged to me. I am also sending a copy of this letter to your supervisor and local council.

I look forward to positive outcome on this.

Yours faithfully,
Jay Patel