Task 2 - Help is appriciated

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
alhejaj

Task 2 - Help is appriciated

Post by alhejaj »

Q: The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind, but it could be more usefully applied. How far do you agree.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space researches have been passed very developed steps towards big milestones of discovery of other plants and universe. However, this could not be possible without huge spending budgets to cover missions cost and other projects expenditures. Personally, I strongly agree that this budget could be spent on other controversial issues that facing mankind for many reasons.

For the first reason, all current developments attempt to discover the space does not fulfill their promises except the use of artificial satellites which serve the people by providing them with important information about weather and disasters before they may occur. However, there still are many problems are more important than these previously stated issues. Take the wide spread of poverty and severe drought, for example, in a large part of the world especially in Africa. Spending money to help such countries to overcome these issues could help to save the lives of many people and improve the global nature and stabilize the environment.

Another reason is that these researches do not achieve their goals because their primary goal is not merely to support and help the good living on the plant, but the primary goal is to support military purposes. Take the spying programs, for example, for superior countries such as USA and Russia. They spend a wealth of its budget to support such programs only for military purposes.

Finally, space projects need huge amount of money to cover the cost of resources and involved programs which it seems to be enormous for the purpose they spend for. Therefore, I think that it is more wisely to spend this money to solve the current more urgent issues that have more impact on humanity such as global warming, poverty, and deforestation.
sandeep2206

Re: Task 2 - Help is appriciated

Post by sandeep2206 »

Hey! I think you did well in reasoning etc., but you have to check your grammar. It is difficult to comprehend. I did the intro part for you.gud luck !

Space researches have been passed very developed steps towards big milestones of discovery of other plants and universe( Space research has passed many milestones like discovering of new planets and other facts about universe). However, this could not be possible without the allocation of major part in budgets to cover project expenditure. I strongly agree that this budget could be spent on other major issues faced by mankind.
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

grammer need to be corrected.
Adjectives need to be added
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
alhejaj

Post by alhejaj »

Many thanks Sandeep for your valuable feedback, I will reed more about grammer. The time is very short for the exam! :oops: :shock:
alhejaj

Post by alhejaj »

Thanks Saqibali for the points you mentioned. I really have problem with grammar. I need to study it more. But adjectives are not important so if not use them,you get penalized in IELTs!