Please assess my letter and give feedback. Thank you

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
vidhu.a

Please assess my letter and give feedback. Thank you

Post by vidhu.a »

A TV channel has decided to telecast a program about a place you know. The channel has asked viewers to send ideas about this program. Write a letter to the channel, say
- How you know this place
- Your ideas about the program
- Why you think your idea is better and how it can help the channel

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a regular viewer of your channel and I would like to share my ideas about an incredible place, which you may find attractive. The place is Solan, a district of Himachal Pradesh in India and is also known as the Mushroom City of India. I recently visited this place, it has well developed farms of various kinds of Mushrooms.

Your channel is always being known for its great efforts, which are direct results of deep research work done by your team members and this research would definitely work in presenting the Mushroom City. This would be an interesting place to explore.

Undoubtedly, no other channel has telecast any program based on it. So it would be a great opportunity for your new program. Should you need any more information from me, please do contact me on my enclosed contact number.

Yours faithfully,
Vidhu

Please let me know my mistakes.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please assess my letter and give feedback. Thank you

Post by Flick »

vidhu.a wrote:A TV channel has decided to telecast a program about a place you know. The channel has asked viewers to send ideas about this program. Write a letter to the channel, say
- How you know this place
- Your ideas about the program
- Why you think your idea is better and how it can help the channel

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a regular viewer of your channel and I would like to share my ideas about an incredible place which you may find attractive. The place is Solan, a district of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is also known as the Mushroom City of India. I recently visited this place, it has well developed farms of various kinds of mushrooms.

Your channel is well-known for its great efforts, which are the direct result of deep research work done by your team members, and this research would definitely work in presenting the Mushroom City. This would be an interesting place to explore.

Undoubtedly, no other channel has telecast any program based on it. So it would be a great opportunity for your new program. Should you need any more information from me, please contact me on my enclosed contact number.

Yours faithfully,
Vidhu