Can I get 7!!!! please rate

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
shri

Can I get 7!!!! please rate

Post by shri »

Your rating is very precious for me...

As most people spend a major part of adult life at work, job satisfaction is important element of individual’s well being.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all works?
As adults, working is a part of life. Everyone does a job to fulfill their basic necessities. But it depends, whether a person does a job with personal interest or only to earn some money. It is believed that major part of adult life will be spent at work and thus it is important to have job satisfaction.
It can be proven by analyzing the key factors leading to satisfaction of professional life.

Firstly, an individual’s interest and skills act as a precursor in achieving happiness with work. As an example, Sachin Tendulkar, a topical cricket player, developed an interest to play cricket at a very young age. This interest supported him to gain required skills. He followed the factors which lead him to achieve success in life through professional career. Therefore, interest and skills act as a base for job satisfaction. This proves that happiness at work is important to gain success in life and hence it is an important element of individual’s well being.
Secondly, this cannot happen in everyone’s life. An individual’s interest and skills may vary from the job he carries out to support family financially. In such scenario, encouragements and appreciations can act as a major key factors contributing in enhancement of interest at work. To illustrate, an IT employee working 10 to 12 hours a day will no longer be left with any personal time to nourish his interest in sports or arts. In such cases, encouragements and motivations can build interest at work. Hence this proves that by utilizing such factors, job satisfaction can be provided for employees, which is important for well being of every individual.

Therefore, factors such as interest of an individual can gain skills which ultimately leads to achieve job satisfaction. Additionally, such factors can be developed through encouragements. Hence as agreed, job satisfaction is important to gain happiness in life.
shri

Re: Can I get 7!!!! please rate

Post by shri »

Can anyone please help me in rating my essay, Its important to me.
Thanks in advance.
Eli

Post by Eli »

Hi Shri
I think, this website is not working already, so we need to find another source to submit our essays!!!
svelayutham

Post by svelayutham »

Hi Shri,
The essay seems to be good and I am not able to provide score as IELTS examiner may provide the scoring based on their criteria of evaluation.
I would suggest to practice writing essay within forty minutes and check for grammar, spelling and vocabulary.
Practice writing many essay topics within forty minutes to achieve your required score.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Shan
shri

Post by shri »

thank you for replies..
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Post by Flick »

shri wrote: As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is important element of individual’s well being.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all works?

As adults, working is a part of life. Everyone does a job to fulfill their basic necessities. But job satisfaction depends on whether a person does a job with personal interest or only to earn money. It is believed that a major part of adult life will be spent at work and thus it is important to have job satisfaction.
It can be proven by analyzing the key factors leading to satisfaction of professional life.

Firstly, an individual’s interest and skills act as a precursor in achieving happiness with work. As an example, Sachin Tendulkar, a topical cricket player, developed an interest in cricket at a very young age. This interest motivated him to gain required skills. He followed the factors which led him to achieve success in life through his professional career. Therefore, interest and skills act as a base for job satisfaction. This proves that happiness at work is important to gain success in life and hence it is an important element of an individual’s well being.

Secondly, this cannot happen in everyone’s life. An individual’s interest and skills may vary from the job he carries out to support his family financially. In such a scenario, encouragements and appreciations can act as key factors contributing to the enhancement of interest at work. To illustrate, an IT employee working 10 to 12 hours a day will no longer be left with any personal time to nourish his interest in sports or arts. In such cases, encouragements and motivations can build interest at work. Hence this proves that by utilizing such factors, job satisfaction can be provided for employees, which is important for the well being of every individual.

Therefore, factors such as the interests of an individual can motivate them to gain skills which ultimately leads to job satisfaction. Additionally, such factors can be developed through encouragements. Hence, job satisfaction is important to gain happiness in life.