Kindly rate and suggest me

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
snehagupta

Kindly rate and suggest me

Post by snehagupta »

Schools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adequately prepare students for the realistic demands of the modern working world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
In present scenario, Child eduaction plays a prominent role in the Technology World, where school is the starting phase of an eduaction. Mostly school focuses on traditional subjects which could not prepare student for the outside modern working world.School should pay equal attention to the students interest. If one has interest in Computer related subjects then Parents/ Teacher should not emphasis on Traditional subjects.
In contrast to traditional subjects, many other subjects are important in child education as these subjects build student for the realistic world of technology. Technology is growing vast day by day, hence it is required for a child to prepare theoretically to fight later practically.
There are plathora of schools opening day by day but it the duty of a Government to strictly supervision the educational courses. Multiple subjects distract students mind and fail to focus on most important subjects like Science, Computers etc.Strict policies must be followed in order to open a new School.
With the advent of technology, competition is increasing day by day. People are not getting Jobs very easily, a person who has technical abilities only he can survive in market. Nowadays colleges also conducting a placement campus where a student get Job on the basis of theory cum technical knowledge.
So , i do agree with the point that School are really not concentrate too much on technical subjects rather than Traditional subjects because today generation are struggling a lot in order to get employed in a reputed MNC.At the end I recommend schools to take effective actions to rectify the present eduaction system so that we can see Joy, Happiness, Enthusiasm around the world and then offering a successful world to the generations to come.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Kindly rate and suggest me

Post by Flick »

snehagupta wrote:Schools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adequately prepare students for the realistic demands of the modern working world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays, child education plays a prominent role in the technological world, where school is the starting phase of education. Mostly school focuses on traditional subjects which do not prepare students for the modern working world. School should pay equal attention to the students interests. If one has interest in computer related subjects then parents and teachers should place equal emphasis on those subjects.

In contrast to traditional subjects, many other subjects are important in a child's education as these subjects prepare the student for the realistic world of technology. Technology is growing day by day, hence it is required for a child to prepare theoretically to fight later practically.
There are plethora of schools opening day by day but it the duty of a Government to strictly supervise the educational courses. Multiple subjects distract students and fail to focus on important subjects like Science, Computers, etc. Strict policies must be followed in order to open a new school.

With the advent of technology, competition is increasing day by day. People are not getting jobs very easily, but a person who has technical abilities can survive in the market. Nowadays colleges are also conducting a placement campaign where a student gets a job on the basis of theory and technical knowledge.

So, I agree with the point that schools are really not concentrating on technical subjects rather than traditional subjects because today's generation is struggling a lot in order to get employed. I recommend schools to take effective actions to rectify the present education system so that we can see joy, happiness, and enthusiasm around the world and then offering a successful world to the generations to come.