Friend's Letter for new business

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
umairomee

Friend's Letter for new business

Post by umairomee »

Dear akram,
I’m glad that you are looking to start a new business and want to take me in.
Starting a software company which develops applications for mobile is a great idea. As so many people are using mobile phones there is a large market available to you. Mobile applications are becoming common as smart mobile phones are used by almost everyone. I believe that you’ll have large number of customers in near future and your company will thrive in the upcoming future.
Unfortunately, I can’t join you. This is because I have recently joined a multinational company in Islamabad and I have already moved there. I can’t resign, for at least one year, from there as this will reflect negative impact on my profile. If this was not the case, then I definitely join you. I believe that we’ll join hands in any other opportunity. I hope your company prospers in future.
Best Wishes,
Muhammad Umair
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Friend's Letter for new business

Post by Flick »

umairomee wrote: Dear Akram,

I’m glad that you are looking to start a new business and want to include me.
Starting a software company which develops applications for mobiles is a great idea. As so many people are using mobile phones, there is a large market available to you. Mobile applications are becoming common as smartphones are used by almost everyone. I believe that you’ll have large number of customers in the near future and your company will thrive in the upcoming future.

Unfortunately, I can’t join you. This is because I have recently joined a multinational company in Islamabad and I have already moved there. I can’t resign for at least one year from there as this will reflect badly on my reputation. If this was not the case, then I would definitely join you. I believe that we’ll join hands in any other opportunity. I hope your company prospers in the future.

Best Wishes,
Muhammad Umair