General Task1, Enviornment Problem

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
umairomee

General Task1, Enviornment Problem

Post by umairomee »

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement, published in the newspaper.
I like to bring your attention to a manufacturing company in my neighborhood. This company is using processes which emit numerous gases. These gases are hazardous to the living beings around. Consequently, causing extreme damage to the environment.
I can help you in this regard by creating awareness in the people who are living nearby. I can spread the information about the dangerous gases which are coming of that manufacturing company. For this, I will go door to door as an evangelist. This awareness will forces people to support us and our cause.
At a large scale, you can work with the government and policy makers. You may pursue policy maker through media. This way policy makers will have an understanding about the effects of gases to the environment. Ultimately, priority will be given to issues related to the environment.
I hope that you will reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Muhammad Umair
umairomee

Re: General Task1, Enviornment Problem

Post by umairomee »

Please check for grammar
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: General Task1, Enviornment Problem

Post by Flick »

umairomee wrote:Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing this letter in response to the advertisementyou placed in the newspaper.

I would like to bring your attention to a manufacturing company in my neighborhood. This company is using processes which emit numerous gases. These gases are hazardous to the living beings around. Consequently, this is causing extreme damage to the environment.

I can help you in this regard by creating awareness in the people who are living nearby. I can spread information about the dangerous gases which are coming from that manufacturing company. For this, I will go door to door. This awareness will force people to support us and our cause.

On a large scale, you can work with the government and policy makers. You may pursue policy makers through the media. This way policy makers will have an understanding of the effects of gases on the environment. Ultimately, priority will be given to issues related to the environment.

I hope that you will reply soon.

Yours faithfully,
Muhammad Umair