Could you please correct my letter.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Could you please correct my letter.

Post by fas_saf28 »

26. You have bought a new mobile phone and in a few days after purchase it has stopped working. You spoke to the company representative a week ago. But the phone has still not been repaired. Write a letter to the company. In your letter,
1. Introduce yourself
2. Explain the situation
3. Say what action you would like them to take.

Dear Sir,
My name is Fazil Hassan. Recently, I bought a iPhone 6 from your store, and the purchase order number is 31530. I am writing this letter to inform about the problem with my new mobile device.

Allow me to elaborate the situation for you. About two weeks ago, I bought the new iPhone 6 from your store at the Downtown branch. Nearly a week later, the phone stopped functioning, and I could not use it any longer. So, last week, I spoke to your store’s mobile support representative regarding this problem. However, Still I haven’t heard anything neither about the cause of the problem nor about a tentative date for fixing this issue.

Therefore, you can imagine how upset would I be at this situation. As there is a 30-day replacement policy for this device model, I would like you to provide me with another brand-new phone. Please call me at 1234567890 for further communication.

Expecting your prompt action,
Fazil Hassan.