Could you please correct my letter and provide feedback

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Could you please correct my letter and provide feedback

Post by fas_saf28 »

25. You rented a car from a car rental company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it still has not been repaired. Write a letter to your company. In your letter,
1. Introduce yourself
2. Explain the situation
3. Say what action you would like them to take.

Dear Sir,
My name is Fazil Hassan. I rented a Toyota Zeta 4-wheel drive car from your company about 10 days ago, and for your reference my car rental agreement number is 31530. I am writing this letter to inform you about the problems with this car lately.

Allow me to elaborate the situation for you. Firstly, not later than 2 days after I rented the car, the rear air conditioning vents stopped functioning. Sooner, the problem started to shift to all other vents in the car. I phoned your company about 7 days ago, and spoke to your company’s service representative about the problem. However, I haven’t heard back from him about when this is expected to be fixed.

I hope you could imagine how disappointing would it be for me now. Therefore, I expect your company to provide me with another car as soon as possible, and to waive off my rental charges for the period since the car started giving issues.

Anticipating your prompt action,
Fazil Hassan.