Improve my Score

This is the place to ask a question about the IELTS or raise an IELTS related topic for public discussion.
harshitaw

Improve my Score

Post by harshitaw »

Hi All,

Hope you doing good .I recently joined IELTS network.

I joined this website because I want to improve my IELTS score , last time I got L: 6 , R: 6.5, W: 5.5 , S : 6.5 , my aim was to get 7 in each session .

Again , I have applied for exam and schedule exam is on 1st Nov and I am working hard to get 7 in each session. I am too scared in writing as I make lots of mistake in Tasks 2 in writing , mistakes like usage of are, is , s.

This time I tried changing my strategy. Nowadays I read 8 band writing then write it again in my own words and thoughts.

I need your help so that I can achieve my aim.

I would appreciate your response
shyamrajsivan

Re: Improve my Score

Post by shyamrajsivan »

Regards,Hope. You can perform wel in the exams.
syedmal

Post by syedmal »

Hey,

I hope you achieve the score you are looking for. In your post, you write about Band 8 writing; where are you getting this study material from. If not too much, could you please share?
Thanks.
DouglasDr

Post by DouglasDr »

I trust you attain the score you are searching for. In your post, you expound on Band 8 written work; where are you getting this study material from. If not all that much, would you be able to please impart?
Are you worried about 201-01 exam prep and Braindumps.com Check out our latest resources for ccna braindump and muih questions for practice with www.rasmussen.edu guarantee of University of Kansas Medical Center