Please help me evaluating essay task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
jacobkumar231

Please help me evaluating essay task 2

Post by jacobkumar231 »

Question:

why do you think teachers give homework?
how important is it for students to have homework?

are there any other ways of revising school lessons?
perhaps homework should be abolished?give your opinion on this

Answer:

Teachers give homework and ask students to revise lessons since dawn of time.Throughout the history,students practice classwork at home only and it gives rewarding practice always.The issue whether or not lessons can be revised in other ways apart from homework is always a debatable issue.Strong arguments are there from both the sides and let us discuss in a detailed way.

Firstly,teachers give work to the students to revise lessons and practice at home .Practicing lessons is always key in learning new things and it embodies students to accelerate the process.An instance that will be illustrating this in action is, my learning practice at home catalyzed studies during my school days and still I fell homework only helps me in memorizing school lessons.In addition to this,homework always make students busy with their studies and not to allow to concentrate on unnecessary activities.For instance,recent research shows homework always fortifies students
in studies.

There is other side of coin always.It is agreed that there are some other avenues to learn new things like conducting study hours at school,demonstrating practicals in lab really precursor to strength students in learning new things.For example,my friend shyam who studied in different school never practiced homework but his learning is always good because of these type of activities.In addition to this,students get leaser time to
relax at home also.For example,recent survey conducted by X group proved students who are relaxed at home always strong mentally.

In conclusion,I prefer that students can practice work at home to revise lessons but at the same time ,there is a need to follow other paths also.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please help me evaluating essay task 2

Post by Flick »

jacobkumar231 wrote:Question:

why do you think teachers give homework?
how important is it for students to have homework?

are there any other ways of revising school lessons?
perhaps homework should be abolished?give your opinion on this

Answer:

Teachers have been giving homework and asking students to revise lessons since the dawn of time.Throughout history, students have been expected to review classwork at home which has many benefits. The issue of whether or not lessons can be revised in other ways apart from homework is a controversial issue. There are strong arguments from both sides which will be discussed in this essay.

Firstly, teachers give work to the students to revise lessons and practice at home. Practicing lessons is key to learning new things and it encourages students to accelerate the process. For instance, my homework ethic catalyzed my studies during my school days. I feel homework only helps me in memorizing school lessons. In addition to this, homework always forces students to focus on their studies and not allow them any free time. Recent research shows homework fortifies students in their studies.

Alternatively, it is agreed that there are some other avenues to learn new things, such as conducting study hours at school, and demonstrating practicals in labs really help students in learning new things. For example, my friend attended a school that didn't assign homework, but his grades were always good because of these types of activities. In addition to this, students have more time to relax at home. A recent survey conducted by X group (<--What is X group?) proved students who are relaxed at home are mentally stronger than students who don't have time to relax.

In conclusion, I feel that students can revise lessons at home, but at the same time there is a need to follow other paths as well.