writing task 1- please review

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
economicalindian

writing task 1- please review

Post by economicalindian »

You recently heard about an international company that you would like to work for. Write a job application letter and say:
- How did you hear about the company?
- What skills and qualifications do you have?
- Why do you want to work there?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of software engineer in your company about which i came to know from one of mine friend who is working with your firm.

I am a software engineer with ten years of experience in software testing.I graduated in computer science from Delhi university,2007.At present i am employed as senior engineer with Microsoft.I am familiar with manual,automation and framework testing.I course of mine present job i have been responsible for planning and organizing testing activities. I am used to working at face pace to meet deadlines.

I would like to apply mine skills in your company.If you find mine skills and experience suitable,please contact me to schedule an interview.I am looking forward to discussing mine credentials with you personally.

Thanks for your time and consideration
Yours Faithfully
Mr. India
Johnson zhang

Re: writing task 1- please review

Post by Johnson zhang »

You recently heard about an international company that you would like to work for. Write a job application letter and say:
- How did you hear about the company?
- What skills and qualifications do you have?
- Why do you want to work there?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of software engineer in your company about which i came to know from one of mine friend who is working with your firm.
too long. you've crammed a lot of stuff into one sentence. - '' I would like to apply for a job. I heard your have a new opening for a software engineer. I gathered that information from my friend who currently is an employee with "The International".

I am a software engineer with ten years of experience in software testing.I graduated in computer science from Delhi university,2007.At present i am employed as senior engineer with Microsoft.I am familiar with manual,automation and framework testing.I course of mine present job i have been responsible for planning and organizing testing activities. I am used to working at face pace to meet deadlines.
all "I" ...sentences. get some varieties.

I would like to apply mine skills in your company.If you find mine skills and experience suitable,please contact me to schedule an interview.I am looking forward to discussing mine credentials with you personally.
''why do you want to work here? ''you missed a part of the question.

Thanks for your time and consideration
Yours Faithfully
Mr. India

good work. a good attempt.
Nothing is impossible! Band score 9 is certainly not.