Writing Task 2 Feedback&errors Please

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Alexofgrowth

Writing Task 2 Feedback&errors Please

Post by Alexofgrowth »

Today, there are a huge gap between developing countries and developed ones. Some people argue that it is necessery for rich countries to sustain and help the poor ones while others believe that every country should develop on its own. I am of the opinion that the government of each country should concentrate on problems of its own state and promote by itself. This point of view will be proven by analizing advantages of the free market and some problems which are faced by rich countries.

Firstly, every country can benefit from idea of the free market and not to rely on the help of another, in my own opinion. For example, the United States of America developed solely on their own during 19th century. They relied on their people only and didn't ask any help from any other country. That, in turn, made them one of the most powerful state in the world and it definitely confirms the idea that if every country develops on its own, it will benefit more.

Secondly, even the rich countries have their problems, and the governments of them can't afford to spend money on helping others while their citizens need a support. For instance, there is a very high level of unemployment in Europe today. Due to this fact, I believe that government of these countries don't have a moral right to give money abroad instead of investing to local economy.

My opinion has been proven by thinking about the free market and the moral right of the government to invest to foreign economy. Therefore, I strongly believe that every country is able and must to develop without the help from richer nations. For otherwise, we can come to a situation when governments wait for help instead of trying to resolve their problems.
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Writing Task 2 Feedback&errors Please

Post by Flick »

Alexofgrowth wrote:Today, there is a huge gap between developing countries and developed ones. Some people argue that it is necessery for rich countries to sustain and help the poor ones while others believe that every country should develop on its own. I am of the opinion that the government of each country should concentrate on addressing issues in own state before helping other countries. This point of view will be proven by analyzing advantages of the free market and some problems which are faced by rich countries.

Firstly, every country can benefit from the idea of the free market and not to rely on the help of another, in my own opinion. For example, the United States of America developed solely on its own during 19th century. They relied on their people only and didn't ask for help from any other country. That, in turn, made them one of the most powerful states in the world and it definitely confirms the idea that if every country develops on its own, it will benefit more.

Secondly, even rich countries have their problems, and their governments can't afford to spend money on helping others while their citizens need support. For instance, there is a very high level of unemployment in Europe today. Due to this fact, I believe that the governments of these countries don't have a moral right to give money abroad instead of investing in the local economy.

My opinion has been proven by thinking about the free market and the moral right of the government to invest in foreign economies. Therefore, I strongly believe that every country is able to and must develop without the help from richer nations. Otherwise, we may experience a situation when governments wait for help instead of trying to resolve their problems.