international marketing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
amel

international marketing

Post by amel »

Nowadays there has been huge advancement in technology .as a result, the world has become smaller and smaller. this have created leaps in communication between countries all over the globe. so issues like global marketing have emerged. whether this international trading affects a country positively or negatively is questionable ,personally i think that it did good more than harm .
Althought consumers vary in their needs expertise companies can study these very carfully for example they do variable researchs and questionnaires and because of that they could meet the expectation of consumers in term of cost and quality .world wide companies for example Coca cola , bic and Gillete have done this very successfully.due to this have reached consumers in any place.moreover, more companies and organisations have been increasing so this will create a competition which would contribute to lowering prices in
countries.
In addition, this worldwide bussiness ,export import movement, would contribute to build relationships between different countries regardless any political consideration.more importantly, this definetly could contribute to influx of hard currency to enhance the local economy, Local consumers might get benefit from imported goods that would'nt be available to manufacuring .Moreover, international marketing have given an opportuniy to exchange experiencies ,langauges and cultures from different countries all over the planet.
Inspite of all advantages there might be some disadvantages because some people have seen this as a drawback as those companies try to sell their goods they use media for advertising and probably they use the local langauge this in turn may bring new ideas ,costums ,belief different from what used to be locally and people have seen that as invasion or intrusion to their traditional culture might changing their values.more important, importing nearly all goods at low prices would probably discourage local manufacuring .
to conclude, i think international marketing is crucial in any countries as it raises up of standards of living,builds strong successful economy, and helps cultural diversity.

i need some to evaluate my essay ,give me approximate score ,tell me what weaknesses i have?
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: international marketing

Post by Flick »

amel wrote:Nowadays there has been huge advancement in technology. As a result, the world has become smaller and smaller. This has led to huge leaps in communication between countries all over the globe. So issues like global marketing have emerged. Whether this international trading affects a country positively or negatively is questionable. Personally I think that it does more good than harm.

Although consumers vary in their needs, companies can study these very carefully through research and questionnaires, then use that information to meet the expectations of consumers in terms of cost and quality. Worldwide companies such as Coca Cola , Bic and Gillette have done this very successfully which has enable them to reach more consumers all over the world. More companies and organisations have been following their lead, which is creating competition and contributing to lower prices.

In addition, worldwide exporting and importing contributes to the building of relationships between different countries regardless of any political considerations. More importantly, this could contribute to an influx of hard currency to enhance the local economy. Local consumers might benefit from imported goods that wouldn't be available otherwise. Moreover, international marketing has provided an opportunity to exchange experiences , languages and cultures from different countries all over the planet.

Inspite of all theseadvantages there might be some disadvantages. Some people see those companies that sell overseas as a drawback becuase, byusing the local media for advertising they introduce new ideas, clothing and beliefs that are contrary to local customs, which some see as an invasion or intrusion on their traditional culture which might change their values. More important, importing nearly all goods at low prices would probably discourage local manufacturing.
To conclude, I think international marketing is crucial in any country as it raises up standards of living, builds a strong successful economy, and helps cultural diversity.