Please provide feedback on my task 1 letter writing.

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
fas_saf28

Please provide feedback on my task 1 letter writing.

Post by fas_saf28 »

Question 1:
1. Write a letter about complaining the problems faced by you due to a recent airport construction work started in your area.
In your letter
i. Describe the situation
ii. Explain why you are upset about it
iii. Suggest a solution

Response:

To whom it may concern,

My name is Fazil Hassan and I reside on the 1st street close to the airport construction site which is recently started. I am writing to notify you about the problems we are facing with this ongoing construction work.

There are about 2 streets nearby the airport construction site facing dust pollution because of the drilling of the existing cement walls. As I reside in the 1st street which is more closer to the construction site and subject to face more problem than the other side of the area affected by the drilling work.

In addition to this, the respective authorities park the materials used for construction work on the corners of our street. This makes it very difficult for us to move our vehicles in the street.

So I expect you to take remedial actions like using sheets to cover the surrounding area of the drilling site and to implement methods to allocate separate places within the construction to park the building materials instead on the street corners.

Anticipating you prompt action,
Fazil Hassan.