Writing Task 1 GT(please dictate and give valuable points)

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
suri82

Writing Task 1 GT(please dictate and give valuable points)

Post by suri82 »

You are a football player, but you have to leave the team for a while, write a letter to your team-mate and say:
- why you have to leave,
- how much you love the football team,
- when you are coming back.

Dear Captain John and team mate,
I am writing a letter to inform you that I unable to participate upcoming games which start from tomorrow onwards. I have been participating our club for the past five years and played an extraordinary performance that gave us lot of medals and retains no1 position across the country level.
Now I have some critical personal problem that difficult to share with you all. In addition to, my loveable brother-in-law got an accident which resulted big wound with severe fracture and doctor advised that he would be recovered in three months time. I am the one and only kin of him. As you know that I am a dedicated player among our team and really enjoy and love to play football from childhood.
I assure that I will have joined our team three months later. I hope that you all understand my critical situation even though still we have enough players to replace myself.
Please kindly accept my sincere apology due to urgent circumstances. See you soon.
Thanking you.

Regards,
Jospeh
saqibali

Re: Writing Task 1 GT(please dictate and give valuable point

Post by saqibali »

Out of topic
"Leave them for a while"
Thats means you are in filed and you are leaving the team for few minutes.
Please rewrite and we will help you with feedback
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148