Please review and comment my essay

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Umaraniselvam

Please review and comment my essay

Post by Umaraniselvam »

Hi ,

I have taken the same topic posted by one of our folk in the other thread

Some people believe that advertising is useful and informative. Others believe it is useless and only increasing the cost of goods. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Throughout History campaigning of products has become an inevitable aspect of commercial market. Right from the cheapest product to the dearer products advertising has become a key factor in attracting people of all age groups. As every sector has its boon and bane, advertising media has its own positives and negatives. Let's discuss both sides of this coin.

Firstly the advertisements in the television and other media's help us in getting information about the sales, the discounts offered. Secondly it gives a complete description about the product right from the quality of the product, durability and the price etc. For example the modern day teleshopping there are blenders like nutribullet gives us a complete demonstration of the product right from its usage , how to clean it and the price as well.

While there are some positive effects of advertisement, on the other hand there is some unwanted hype. The products which don’t deserve the price and quality are shown with an attractive colors and environment. This effect entices the elderly and the kids to give a try on these products, which end up being with unwanted and lacking quality products. For example there are a variety of kids toys which are exhibited these makes the kid to show an adamant attitude to their parents and nag the elders to get it for them , while considering the durability it may snap after few days of use.

As for from my point of view, more than the goodness the other side overweighs definitely , we should deal wisely and avoid the temptation to buy each and every thing unless and until there is true necessity for that product since we cannot avoid the advertisements in the twentyth century.
saqibali

Re: Please review and comment my essay

Post by saqibali »

Umaraniselvam wrote:Hi ,

I have taken the same topic posted by one of our folk in the other thread

Some people believe that advertising is useful and informative. Others believe it is useless and only increasing the cost of goods. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Throughout History campaigning of products has become an inevitable aspect of commercial market[Not aligned with topic]. Right[ranging] from the cheapest product to the dearer[most expensive] products[,] advertising has become a key factor in attracting people of[from]all age groups. As every sector has its boon and bane, advertising media has its own positives and negatives. Let's discuss both sides of this coin.

Firstly the advertisements in the television and other media's help us in getting information about the sales, the discounts offered[about the discounted products on sale]. Secondly it gives a complete description about the product right from the quality of the product, durability and the price etc[about the products like quality, cost and durability]. For example the modern day teleshopping there are blenders like nutribullet gives us a complete demonstration of the product right from its usage , how to clean it and the price as well[This sentence is not understandable].

While there are some positive effects of advertisement[unnecessary sentence], on the other hand there is some unwanted hype. The products which don’t deserve the price and quality are shown with an attractive colors and environment[qualities of products are exaggerated]. This effect entices the elderly[elder] and the kids to give a try on these products[make unnecessary purchases], which end up being with unwanted and lacking quality products[unnecessary long and complicated sentence]. For example there are a variety of kids toys which are exhibited these makes the kid to show an adamant attitude to their parents and nag the elders to get it for them , while considering the durability it may snap after few days of use.

As for from my point of view, more than the goodness the other side overweighs definitely , we should deal wisely and avoid the temptation to buy each and every thing unless and until there is true necessity for that product since we cannot avoid the advertisements in the twentyth century.
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148