Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post by harshaabba »

Letter number 14
Your telephone company made a mistake about sending your bill to a wrong address. Write a letter to the account manager to complain and explain what problems this caused and what you would like them to do

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to imform you about a major problem which I am facing at the moment. I had to face unforeseeable problem , because your company sent my monthly bills to wrong address.

First week of every month I used to receive my monthly telephone bills. But , from last month onwards , I didn’t receive any bills. Having called your company , I didn’t get any prompt response in this regard. But much to my surprise , One of my neighbor bought me up with last month and this month billed. Its postal address mentioned it as 24/A Bill ford Street. But my address is 24 , Bill ford Street.

I went to you company in order to get things correct in proper manner, But your staff asked me to pay for extra fine because of the late payment. I explained this did not happened as a result of my fault. At that time , she explained me , nothing I could do rather than making extra payment.

Please take necessary action to correct the postal address and adjust the fine I had to pay in the next month bill. If you need any more clarification , please call me via +874t98798 .

Hoping a positive response from you regarding this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Harsha
saqibali

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
harshaabba

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:11

Post by harshaabba »

yes of course. I really value your comments and I can improve myself by referring to them.

Thanks