Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:9

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:9

Post by harshaabba »

You are a football player, but you have to leave the team for a while, write a letter to your team-mate and say:
- why you have to leave,
- how much you love the football team,
- when you are coming back.

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I am writing this letter to inform you that I won’t be able to play with your team for some period of time due to unavoidable reason. I joined to your team one year back and we could win lots of country matched with all the commitment and dedication we put as a team. I know that , my change of plan will definitely cause you some inconvenience but I hope you will accept my predicament

My mom is not keeping very good health lately due to recurrent attacks of Asthma. She is well known case to asthma and but this time attacks are more severe due to super added viral infection. I am the only person with her and others family members live very far from us. Doctors instructed her to bed rest for minimum two months and I can’t left her alone in such a condition. Because of she only , I got this chance to stand like a football player and I always remember how she encouraged me to make a passion of football.

I would definitely join with your club after two months and to be quite honest, my best time of life is to play football with your team. I would get this chance to express my gratitude to all the team member and coach who managed to give me support and millions worth ideas. I know that I can broaden my horizons even further by staying with you all and I hope to see you all soon.

Please accept my sincere apologies due to change of my plans. Hope to see you soon

Yours faithfully,
Harsha
Flick
Grammar Checker
Grammar Checker

Re: Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:9

Post by Flick »

harshaabba wrote:You are a football player, but you have to leave the team for a while, write a letter to your team-mate and say:
- why you have to leave,
- how much you love the football team,
- when you are coming back.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that I won’t be able to play with your team for some time due to unavoidable circumstances. I joined your team one year back and we won many matches thanks to all the commitment and dedication we put in as a team. I know that my change of plan will definitely cause you some inconvenience but I hope you will accept my predicament.

My mom is not in good health due to recurrent attacks of Asthma. Recently, her condition has worsened and she also has a viral infection. I am the only person with her and others family members live very far from us. Doctors instructed her to bed rest for a minimum of two months and I can’t leave her alone in such a condition. Because of her, I got this chance to play football and I always remember how she encouraged me in my passion.

I would like to rejoin your club after two months. I would like to express my gratitude to all the team members and the coach who supported and helped me so much. I know that I can broaden my horizons even further by staying with you all and I hope to see you all soon.

Please accept my sincere apologies due to change of my plans. Hope to see you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Harsha
saqibali

Post by saqibali »

Try to reduce first paragraph in one or two lines.
Please check ryan video on letter
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148
harshaabba

Post by harshaabba »

thanks a lot