Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:7

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:7

Post by harshaabba »

Write a letter to the airport flight manager about missing a business trip due to an accident that happened at the airport. Explain
- what was the accident
- what was the result of missing the flight
- what you want them to do

Dear Sir,

I am Harsha Senarathne and I am writing this letter to inform you about a business trip which I couldn’t go with your per-booked flight no MH370 , because of an accident I met at the airport.

Last Tuesday , 2nd Jul , I had to board the flight MH370 at 11 pm. I came to the airport well in time and which I was walking from the Park to Airport entry door , my left foot tripped and I felt sideways. I tried to stand up my own , but I couldn’t . Some helpful people were there took me to nearest hospital and they provided me inflammatory pills and creep bandage. After that , I came to waiting lounge and stayed there. Again , my foot started to swelling and I decided to give up the trip.

I had a business meeting with my foreign partners which is scheduled next day in Berlin. It was a important meeting for all of us. We planned to start a new collaborative business in Auto Mobile Sector and all our plans were ruined due to this unavoidable accident. However , when I called my partners and express my predicament , they were kind enough to postpone it to next week

I would like to book another flight on 13th July and I would be really grateful if you can make the arrangements for this purpose.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Harsha