Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:6

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:6

Post by harshaabba »

You have heard that your company is organizing language training abroad for a limited number of participants. Write a letter of interest:-
- state your position in your company
- explain why they should include you in the training
- explain how your training could benefit you and your company

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to request you to consider my name for the German Language Training course which you are going to organize in Berlin. I am Harsha Senarathne and I have been working for your company for the last five years as Human Resource Manager at Sothern Province. I am in charge of more than 500 people and 60% of them are German. So, now you can well understand why this course is very much imperative to me.

The communicating gap between them lead to misunderstanding and this has in turn hampered their work efficiency. As a HR manager it is really important me to understand them well and utterly It would effect to the work efficiency and final output of our products.

By following this course, I would prove an asset to the company. Moreover, following this course in Germany definitely help me to understand their culture, way of life and traditions. In turn, I would be able to provide better working atmosphere for them. This would raise the productivity of the company as a whole.

Hoping for a favorable response from you in this matter.

Yours faithfully,
harsha