essay editing--alternative energy

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
lykhzy

essay editing--alternative energy

Post by lykhzy »

Fossil fuels (coal, oil, natural gas) are the main sources in many countries, but in some countries the use of alternative sources of energy (wind energy and solar energy) is encouraged. To what extent do you think it is a positive or negative development?

It is irrefutable that fossil fuels are the main source of energy in many parts of the world, but some nations are taking a step forward using renewable sources like wind, solar and tidal energy. In my opinion, I fully convinced that developing the alternative sources of energy is positive mainly because of its renewable and environmental-friendly features.

Using alternative sources of energy is a positive development as it is renewable resource. It is widely acknowledged that renewable resource such as solar energy and wind energy is an everlasting source of power and can thus be used repetitively. However, non-renewable resource like fossil fuels can be only used once. Under this circumstance, people are likely to lack of such resources because of excessive use. Therefore, the local government should encourage people to use alternative sources of energy instead of fossil fuels

Furthermore, renewable resources such as wind energy and solar energy are encouraged to use as they are environmental-friendly. This is especially true when people consider the fact that fossil fuels emit toxic gases which is harmful to the environment. As a result, global warming is trigged by carbon-dioxide released from fossil fuels. However, instead of producing poisonous gas into air, alternative resources fully make use of natural resources to generate energy. To illustrate, the national electricity is generated by wind energy, which totally does not contaminate the environment.

In conclusion, I believed that it is good to develop alternative sources of energy because it is environment-friendly and is regarded as a kind of renewable resources that can be used again and again.
hoangnguyen7x

Re: essay editing--alternative energy

Post by hoangnguyen7x »

I'll give it a shot as part of my IELTS learning :).

Fossil fuels (coal, oil, natural gas) are the main sources in many countries, but in some countries the use of alternative sources of energy (wind energy and solar energy) is encouraged. To what extent do you think it is a positive or negative development?

It is irrefutable that fossil fuels are the main sources of energy in many parts of the world, but some nations are taking a step forward using renewable sources like wind, solar and tidal energy. In my opinion, I am fully convinced that developing [the] alternative sources of energy is positive mainly because of its renewable and environmental-friendly features.

Using alternative sources of energy is a positive development as it is renewable resource. It is widely acknowledged that renewable resources such as solar energy and wind energy are everlasting sources of power and can thus be used repetitively. However, non-renewable resource like fossil fuels can be only used once. Under this circumstance, excessive use will cause shortage issue of such resource. Therefore, the local government should encourage people to use alternative sources of energy instead of fossil fuels.

Furthermore, renewable resources such as wind energy and solar energy are encouraged as they are environmental-friendly. This is especially true when people consider the fact that fossil fuels emit toxic gases which is harmful to the environment. As a result, global warming is trigged by carbon-dioxide released from fossil fuels. However, instead of producing poisonous gas into air, alternative resources are considered as clean in generating energy. To illustrate, the national electricity is generated by wind energy, which totally does not contaminate the environment.

In conclusion, I believe that it is good to use alternative sources of energy because it is environment-friendly and is regarded as a kind of renewable resources that can be used again and again.

Bruce
saqibali

Re: essay editing--alternative energy

Post by saqibali »

I supposed, its an older post.
Do you still need to correct this essay?
Limited free classes and unlimited best IELTS material at below link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/IELTS-No ... 3123916148