Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:5

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:5

Post by harshaabba »

You would like to work overseas, write a letter to an employment agency. Write:-
- what job you would like to apply
- what companies are you looking for
- why do you want to work overseas

I am Harsha Senarathne and currently im working as a Network Engineer in leading telecommunication company. At the present , I am seeking overseas job which suits to my experience and qualifications. One of my friend recommend your agency and that’s why I am writing this letter to you. I have been here for last 6 years time and gained significant amount of experience in networking field. So I feel that , my profile should match for a job category like Network Engineer or systems Engineer.

Im looking forward to work European companies specially related to telecommunication industry. Because , I can use my previous experience for the success of my new job. In addition , I get the chance to experience new technologies , which I really like to work with challenging environment.

While working on overseas , I can broaden my horizons even further , by working with industry experts and get chance to learn new technologies . Moreover, staying in English speaking country , I can develop my English language as well. Last but not least , I would get chance to earn fare amount of money while compare with my current job.
I herewith attached my current cv for your perusal and you can reach me any time via +89057890870. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks lot for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully,
Harsha