Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:4

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:4

Post by harshaabba »

You are not satisfied with the changing rooms in a sports centre that you visit. Write a letter to the manager.
- What the problem is
- How you feel about the problem
- What steps you want the manager to take

I am Harsha Senarathne and premium member of your sports center. I am writing this letter to inform about severe problems which all members are encountering in the changing room.

First of all , bolts of doors and windows are all broken. As a result of this , any one cane budge into the changing rooms while we are changing. Moreover , urinals attached to the changing room stink. Because of that , all members experience very bad smell. Last but not least , the curtains are so dirty with very bad smell.

On behalf of all the members, I request you to llok into the matter urgently. We all have become really disgusted about the service which we receive. Since we are paying heavy membership fee , we feel that we deserve the best.

I would suggest you to call in a plumber and carpenter to rectify the sanitary and wooden fittings. I also suggest you to make regular inspection of the changing rooms , so that the staff do their duty properly.

Hope for a prompt action from you regarding this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Harsha