Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:1

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
harshaabba

Please Rate My General Task 1 Letter:1

Post by harshaabba »

You and your family have just rented an apartment and one or two problems occurred. Write a letter to the landlord. Describe the problems and tell him what you want him to do.

Dear sir,

I am Harsha Senarathe and tenant of your apartment no 342 which resides in Bellfor Street. I am writing this letter to appraise some problems which I am facing at the moment. I rented your house four months backed and I always managed to pay the rent on time.

First of all , Taps in the bathroom are leaking. As a result of this , my two year old daughter has slipped twice. My older parents are in fear to go bathroom because fear of slippery. In addition , main door lock is not aligned properly. We need to put extra effort make it work. This is difficult for my wife when she stay alone. It is a physically demanding job for her and always need to seek support from an another person.

Since you have rented so many apartments , you may tie up with a carpenter and a plumber. If you want you can give me their numbers , so I can coordinate with them. I need to fix these issues immediately before a tragedy happens. I hope this letter will draw your prompt attention in this regards.

Please be kind enough to take necessary actions to get things sort out. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

Your faithfully,
Harsha