Writing Task 2

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
prabhjot kaur

Writing Task 2

Post by prabhjot kaur »

BUYING FASHIONABLE CLOTHES IS WASTEFUL BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T NEED NEW CLOTHES ALL THE TIME.CLOTHING SHOULD BE BOUGHT AND USED MORE WISELY.
DO YOU AGREE?

Fashion industry is fastest and largest growing business in the world because people have developed penchant towards designing clothes.However it has become craze among people to look stylish and trendy but additionally it is filling colours in individual life.
I fully disagree with above statement that buying fashionable clothes is wasteful because i think fashion is complete manifestation of one's artistry.
Proceeding further i would like to describe that people who have fashionable wardrobe are more famous in their society,other people love to accompany them.Fashion is become symbol of cultivated and royal society.To look up-to-date creates colourful and fresh atmosphere around individual.people who say that spend money to get stylish clothes is wasteful i think they forget that without style life is monotonous.
Moreover,it is fashion industry which has provided employment to millions of people,many people earn their bread and butter through this field.It has played huge role to develop world economy so how it can be a wasteful thing because millions of people
attached with this directly or indirectly.
Enumerated further,i have seen many people who prefer to wear fashionable clothes and keep them always with changing vogue
but they don't accumulate their old clothes in their wardrobe,they just distribute them among poor people.By doing so they provide chance to poor people to wear trendy clothes,and do some charity too.
At last but not least,i reiterate that to buy fashionable clothes is not wasteful because when we buy new trendy and stylish clothes,we support someone to enhance his/her business and when we give our clothes in to charity we prevail enthusiasm among needy people who never ever would have thought that they would get chance to wear beautiful clothes.
argho1985

Re: Writing Task 2

Post by argho1985 »

prabhjot kaur wrote:BUYING FASHIONABLE CLOTHES IS WASTEFUL BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T NEED NEW CLOTHES ALL THE TIME.CLOTHING SHOULD BE BOUGHT AND USED MORE WISELY.
DO YOU AGREE?

Fashion industry is fastest and largest growing business in the world because people have developed penchant towards designing clothes.However it has become craze among people to look stylish and trendy but additionally it is filling colours in individual life.

Corrected Version: Over the years, the fashion industry has been termed as the most upcoming business as they had understood and always matched the needs of the customers worldwide. It has been commonly believed that , there is no need for purchasing branded clothes on a daily basis while other disagree on that. I personally believe that, depending upon various situations , clothes can be bought.

To begin with, certain occasions such as weddings, graduations and job interviews requires a prospective employer to present himself in front of selection panel in a professional manner. Buying in these cases, generally satisfies a individual mentally and thus increases confidence. Moreover, branded possessions reflects a person's status and the level of society he comes from. For example, Stars from Indian film industry are often noticed wearing high priced suits which reflects that , they come from a high society which never thinks before prefect clothing.

However, it has also been pointed that, people having this clothes shifting behaviour finally reaches a point of saturation where wastage of money is recorded. They develops a inherent tendency and follow the current market trend and buys whatever they want. Failure in purchasing has lead them in depression and isolation. This is a growing concern within the current buyer psychographic profile.

Therefore, looking from both sides, it is clear that, developing a constant buying behaviour has positives and negatives. Nevertheless, after possession it improves personality of a certain individual but it is recommended that, spending should be under a limit so that end result ends in satisfaction.

I fully disagree with above statement that buying fashionable clothes is wasteful because i think fashion is complete manifestation of one's artistry.
Proceeding further i would like to describe that people who have fashionable wardrobe are more famous in their society,other people love to accompany them.Fashion is become symbol of cultivated and royal society.To look up-to-date creates colourful and fresh atmosphere around individual.people who say that spend money to get stylish clothes is wasteful i think they forget that without style life is monotonous.
Moreover,it is fashion industry which has provided employment to millions of people,many people earn their bread and butter through this field.It has played huge role to develop world economy so how it can be a wasteful thing because millions of people
attached with this directly or indirectly.
Enumerated further,i have seen many people who prefer to wear fashionable clothes and keep them always with changing vogue
but they don't accumulate their old clothes in their wardrobe,they just distribute them among poor people.By doing so they provide chance to poor people to wear trendy clothes,and do some charity too.
At last but not least,i reiterate that to buy fashionable clothes is not wasteful because when we buy new trendy and stylish clothes,we support someone to enhance his/her business and when we give our clothes in to charity we prevail enthusiasm among needy people who never ever would have thought that they would get chance to wear beautiful clothes.
Hi Prabjhot,

Make the intro more clear.. I took the agree side and wrote it.. look at how I went..

Yours look a bit mixed up..however linking words are also not very clear to me.

Thanks
Argho
prabhjot kaur

Re: Writing Task 2

Post by prabhjot kaur »

hii,
thanks Argho,for depicting my mistakes.