Please review my task 2 essay writing

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
mahendran

Please review my task 2 essay writing

Post by mahendran »

Task 2
Question:
Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality –brings problem as well as benefits.
Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?
Answer:
Nowadays, Famous stars face many issues and benefits the world over. In cricket star and cine star are expected more victory from their field. This essay discuss about both advantages and disadvantages. I strongly agree that stars have been getting more fame and more struggles in their domain.
Firstly, People are willing to see the movies that entertain themselves and many people are ready to watch the cricket or any sports in front of television for both relaxation and entertainment. For instance, my friend name is Rajendra prasath.He always likes to watch twenty-twenty cricket international match. Without seeing cricket match, he never goes to eat food and goes to bed. Particularly he likes a Maxwell. Maxwell is one of the fast growing good cricketer in Australlia.If he is in inside the ground definitely he takes six runs by facing one bowl. He is the role model with my friend. But last two matches he did not play well that people are worrying and he is in under pressure.
Secondly, I would like to write about film star. My favorite film star is Salmonkhan. He is famous star in North India that everyone knows about him and he has many fans the world over. He is the Hindi actor which is leading actor and he has been paid more salary in Indian cinema industry.Notonly he gets more fame and pay,butalso he did some mistakes in his personal life over the past decades. For instance, salmankhan killed the road workers that they were sleeping in the roads, due to drunk and drive he met with an accident by driving a car. Hence, in 1998 the actor and the co-actresses went to forest and killed the animal that the animal is deer and he shouted with his gun without forest officer’s permission. Both two issues are under investigating; maybe he will get punishment.Even though he will get punishment, all his movies are so good and it is entertain able and evergreen movies. If he goes to jail, people would lose a good actor in Indian cinema industry.
At the end of the day, the above mentioned points clearly show that the famous stars are having pros and cons.Even though there are some disadvantages, we should accept his movies and sports. There are many differences between personal life and professional life. It is replicated in normal human life also. So that we just take the positive side only.
durai

Re: Please review my task 2 essay writing

Post by durai »

Basically, I won't prefer to go through essays which has more than 290 words. yours is 412 words, which make

Sorry about that,

next time post with maximum of 290 words.

when i skim you essay, I though question is about your friend and salmankhan.

sorry, you are off topic and poor control in all the four areas of essay grading.

looks band 4.5 to 5. ( I am not an assessor)
JAN 2014 L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 6.5
FEB 2014 L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
APR 2014 L 8 R 9 W 6.5 S 7
JUN 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6
July 2014 L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 6.5
OCT 2014 L 7.5 R 7 W 7 S 7