Task II

Post your Task 1 or 2 response and/or read the responses of other students and provide feedback.
Muxtar

Task II

Post by Muxtar »

Today,high sales of consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

It is sometimes argued that advertising companies are able to persuade people to buy goods that there is not real need.I personally agree with this view and in this essay,I will support my idea with some examples.

To begin with,advertising is becoming increasingly popular industry.People are encouraged to spend more money for latest fashions and trends.As everybody know that this is just a form of modern art and having modern fashions make people more happy.For example,A group of people are invited to a party and in this case many will prefer to demonstrate their expensive clothes,watches,suits,etc.This is an obvious power of advertisements that causes customers tend to purchase these goods.

Another reason why I agree with this view is that most advertising companies target on children.As everybody knows that pupils are affected by a variety of advertisements.Therefore,Parents are forced to buy products whenever their children want.In addition,many people can be convinced by advertising companies that their products are very important,modern,reliable,and useful.Advertisements make people enthusiast in spending money for their goods.They manage to attract peoples attention to their product by including successful and popular people on their advertisements.For example,Many children have a desire of buying products after seeing advertisement of it on TV by popular players that is not real need of his or her.

To sum up,Although many customer are aware of their unquality products.but they are achieving in their goal by spending money on advertisements.
Muxtar

Re: Task II

Post by Muxtar »

Up